0 members & 144 guests now online.

Posted By Date Posted Topic
Talamascaa Send Instant Message
05:59am, Fri 06
Not another Joke thread...

No joke zone.

Michelle has turned it into a Turn on Turn offs thread. We'll keep it as that.

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters

2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11     Go to the last page

Mel Send Instant Message
Post #: 3253
Melinda
Colorado
Quote from ssai
"5 foot 78 inches.. wow.

Well, I may be short.. but I think being fit makes up for it with most girls.. some girls are pretty shallow, lol..

Anybody can have a nice body.. anybody."

Did you see my post about only being 5 feet?

08:45pm, Sat 07
MysteriousIllness Send Instant Message
Post #: 3295
Dusty
Arizona

So...yeah...

She started getting ready at 7. It's now 9. She's nowhere near ready and she's bitching cause it rained. It's "hard to get ready cause it's so hot."

09:06pm, Sat 07
ssai Send Instant Message
Post #: 782
Leonardo
Ontario
Quote from Mel
"Quote from ssai
"5 foot 78 inches.. wow.

Well, I may be short.. but I think being fit makes up for it with most girls.. some girls are pretty shallow, lol..

Anybody can have a nice body.. anybody."

Did you see my post about only being 5 feet?"

Yes, I did.. Go out with me please.

09:07pm, Sat 07
Post #: 3296
Dusty
Arizona
We were supposed to have left here at 9.

09:21pm, Sat 07
Post #: 3297
Dusty
Arizona
I think tomorrow is the day I'm ending it.

09:21pm, Sat 07
Mel Send Instant Message
Post #: 3254
Melinda
Colorado
Why do you put up with that Dusty?

09:40pm, Sat 07
Michelle Send Instant Message
Post #: 367
Michelle
Private
Quote from Talamascaa
"I agree that some women need make up to look better.  It's the ones they refuse to be seen by anyone without their face being 100% that bothers me. 

Going out, fine.  Going to work, okay.  A quick trip to the grocery store for milk because we just ran out.... ridiculous

"

Yes i 100% agree.. I have friends like that, they refuse to go out without mascara and foundation caked on their face and lip liner, gloss and eye liner and blusher and eyeshadow!!!.. the whole works lol.

I usually wear just lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara to go out at night. I hate foundation. I occasionally wear eyeliner. But if im just going to the shops, i wear nothing. I don't need to wear make-up all the time. And i hate the whole caked in make-up look wear you need a shovel to remove the layers of crap at night lol.

02:45am, Sun 08
Michelle Send Instant Message
Post #: 368
Michelle
Private
Quote from ssai
"I would kill for a couple of more inches.  Makes a difference.. that's why I like petite girls, I guess."

Leo, im 5ft 4" and Tony is 5ft 6".. he isnt tall either.

02:47am, Sun 08
Post #: 1119
Chad
TX
Quote from MiSs_PoSh
"Quote from Talamascaa
"I agree that some women need make up to look better. It's the ones they refuse to be seen by anyone without their face being 100% that bothers me.

Going out, fine. Going to work, okay. A quick trip to the grocery store for milk because we just ran out.... ridiculous

"

Yes i 100% agree.. I have friends like that, they refuse to go out without mascara and foundation caked on their face and lip liner, gloss and eye liner and blusher and eyeshadow!!!.. the whole works lol.

I usually wear just lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara to go out at night. I hate foundation. I occasionally wear eyeliner. But if im just going to the shops, i wear nothing. I don't need to wear make-up all the time. And i hate the whole caked in make-up look wear you need a shovel to remove the layers of crap at night lol.

"

When you go to the shops, you wear NOTHING?

I'll bet the guys are happy to see you when you walk in

04:09am, Sun 08
Post #: 1120
Chad
TX
Quote from MysteriousIllness
"I think tomorrow is the day I'm ending it."

You've said that a few times before. 

Maybe you should just start leaving when she's getting ready and say "See ya when you get there." 

04:11am, Sun 08

2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11     Go to the last page

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters Search:

Add Reply
Topic: Not another Joke thread...

Switch to advanced

Copyright 2024 conXtions.com - Terms of use - Privacy - Contact Us - FAQ - Advertising

Find out - click here !

conXtions.com is an interactive online community! Meet lots of new interesting people for DATING or just get to know. There's lots of
things here to keep you occupied including FORUMS, PHOTO RATING, GAMES, BLOGS and more. Whether you are looking for a friend, a date, or love, our site is always free to browse, free to post, and free to respond! Use your profile as a personal ad or as your home on the web. Either way, the SOCIAL NETWORKING features of our site allow you to build your own circle of friends (or lovers), and create more friendships and relationships all the time.