0 members & 111 guests now online.

Posted By Date Posted Topic
Talamascaa Send Instant Message
05:59am, Fri 06
Not another Joke thread...

No joke zone.

Michelle has turned it into a Turn on Turn offs thread. We'll keep it as that.

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters

2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11     Go to the last page

Michelle Send Instant Message
Post #: 371
Michelle
Private
Quote from Talamascaa
"Quote from MiSs_PoSh
"Quote from Talamascaa
"I agree that some women need make up to look better. It's the ones they refuse to be seen by anyone without their face being 100% that bothers me.

Going out, fine. Going to work, okay. A quick trip to the grocery store for milk because we just ran out.... ridiculous

"

Yes i 100% agree.. I have friends like that, they refuse to go out without mascara and foundation caked on their face and lip liner, gloss and eye liner and blusher and eyeshadow!!!.. the whole works lol.

I usually wear just lipstick, eyeshadow and mascara to go out at night. I hate foundation. I occasionally wear eyeliner. But if im just going to the shops, i wear nothing. I don't need to wear make-up all the time. And i hate the whole caked in make-up look wear you need a shovel to remove the layers of crap at night lol.

"

When you go to the shops, you wear NOTHING?

I'll bet the guys are happy to see you when you walk in

"

Hahaha, lol chad, you got me there

Nothing as in make-up wise, but its funny how i put it lol.. You know what i mean.

04:46am, Sun 08
Post #: 1121
Chad
TX
I knew what you meant, but I couldn't pass that up...  You understand.  

The way you do your make up is the way i prefer a girl to do it.  I HATE foundation.  Kissing a girls face who has on all that shite is about like kissing a powdered doughnut but not nearly as tasty. 

A little color on the lips and eyes isn't too bad

05:09am, Sun 08
ssai Send Instant Message
Post #: 783
Leonardo
Ontario
Quote from MiSs_PoSh
"Quote from ssai
"I would kill for a couple of more inches.  Makes a difference.. that's why I like petite girls, I guess."

Leo, im 5ft 4" and Tony is 5ft 6".. he isnt tall either. "

Pfft! All the attractive short girls are always taken!

05:26am, Sun 08
Post #: 372
Michelle
Private
Quote from Talamascaa
"I knew what you meant, but I couldn't pass that up...  You understand.  

The way you do your make up is the way i prefer a girl to do it.  I HATE foundation.  Kissing a girls face who has on all that shite is about like kissing a powdered doughnut but not nearly as tasty. 

A little color on the lips and eyes isn't too bad

"

I know lol, its ok...

Yes, ive never wore foundation.. i did try it years ago, as my friends said its good.. so i tried it, and it was horrible!.. i had to wash my face straight away, i felt suffocated. Besides i didnt really need it, i have good skin, apart from i used to have spots when i was younger, and i get the odd one now..

Yep i wear lipstick and eyeshadow, but not all the time. I think it just adds some colour to my face. My friend Claire wears too much make-up and she even admits she looks rough without it.

06:19am, Sun 08
Post #: 1122
Chad
TX
5'4 is a good height for a girl.

Anything below 5'2 makes them seem a little fragile.  lol

06:20am, Sun 08
Post #: 373
Michelle
Private
Quote from ssai
"Quote from MiSs_PoSh
"Quote from ssai
"I would kill for a couple of more inches.  Makes a difference.. that's why I like petite girls, I guess."

Leo, im 5ft 4" and Tony is 5ft 6".. he isnt tall either. "

Pfft! All the attractive short girls are always taken! "

06:21am, Sun 08
Post #: 374
Michelle
Private
Quote from Talamascaa
"5'4 is a good height for a girl.

Anything below 5'2 makes them seem a little fragile.  lol

"

Yea i dont mind being 5ft 4", in heels im probably 5ft 7".. when i was younger i wanted to be taller. But i guess 5ft 4" is ok. Iam ok with it now im older

06:23am, Sun 08
Post #: 1124
Chad
TX
Just looking at your pics, i would have thought you were around 5'6.  

06:51am, Sun 08
Post #: 375
Michelle
Private
Yes i do look a bit taller in my picts,but im only 5ft 4"

12:25pm, Sun 08
Post #: 1125
Chad
TX
Good enough for me.

Michelle, what kind of accent to you have?  Do you sound Scouse, Cockney, Queens english? 

01:23pm, Sun 08

2    3    4    5    6    7    8    9    10    11     Go to the last page

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters Search:

Add Reply
Topic: Not another Joke thread...

Switch to advanced

Copyright 2024 conXtions.com - Terms of use - Privacy - Contact Us - FAQ - Advertising

Find out - click here !

conXtions.com is an interactive online community! Meet lots of new interesting people for DATING or just get to know. There's lots of
things here to keep you occupied including FORUMS, PHOTO RATING, GAMES, BLOGS and more. Whether you are looking for a friend, a date, or love, our site is always free to browse, free to post, and free to respond! Use your profile as a personal ad or as your home on the web. Either way, the SOCIAL NETWORKING features of our site allow you to build your own circle of friends (or lovers), and create more friendships and relationships all the time.