0 members & 148 guests now online.

Posted By Date Posted Topic
ants Send Instant Message
02:04am, Tue 23
TO SHYLA!!!

this is what a couple should look like not what you are!!!

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters

2    3    4    5    6    7     Go to the last page

Baby18 Send Instant Message
Post #: 316
Halle
Georgia
behave, children, or i will put you both in separate rooms until you can get along

12:35pm, Mon 29
Post #: 164
ants
kent
Quote from Baby18
"behave, children, or i will put you both in separate rooms until you can get along"

02:27pm, Mon 29
crazygirl Send Instant Message
Post #: 1657
Crazy
UK

01:22am, Tue 30
jenelyn Send Instant Message
Post #: 18
joanna
california/marinduque
Quote from ants
"Quote from jenelyn
"no offense your girlfriend is not beautiful but i think she is better,nice and good
but its your desicion i think for you she is beautiful but for me she is not beautiful no offense friend but i think she is an intelligent person "

well your fucking stupid nd cannot talk english so fuck you lol and get a life!"

did you understand i said no offense well your fucking stupid and cannot understand english so fuck you idiot stupid poor man and have a new life to you
stupid
idiot
fuck you and
cannot understand english

stupid ants
your girlfriend is not beautiful

08:15pm, Tue 30
Post #: 174
ants
kent
Quote from jenelyn
"Quote from ants
"Quote from jenelyn
"no offense your girlfriend is not beautiful but i think she is better,nice and good
but its your desicion i think for you she is beautiful but for me she is not beautiful no offense friend but i think she is an intelligent person "

well your fucking stupid nd cannot talk english so fuck you lol and get a life!"

did you understand i said no offense well your fucking stupid and cannot understand english so fuck you idiot stupid poor man and have a new life to you
stupid
idiot
fuck you and
cannot understand english

stupid ants
your girlfriend is not beautiful "

woman you are delusional lol plus just plain fucking dumb lol haha crazy woman!

01:19am, Wed 31
Talamascaa Send Instant Message
Post #: 3179
Chad
TX

08:47pm, Wed 16
 2    3    4    5    6    7     Go to the last page

Refresh - Change Picture - Top Posters Search:

Add Reply
Topic: TO SHYLA!!!

Switch to advanced

Copyright 2024 conXtions.com - Terms of use - Privacy - Contact Us - FAQ - Advertising

Find out - click here !

conXtions.com is an interactive online community! Meet lots of new interesting people for DATING or just get to know. There's lots of
things here to keep you occupied including FORUMS, PHOTO RATING, GAMES, BLOGS and more. Whether you are looking for a friend, a date, or love, our site is always free to browse, free to post, and free to respond! Use your profile as a personal ad or as your home on the web. Either way, the SOCIAL NETWORKING features of our site allow you to build your own circle of friends (or lovers), and create more friendships and relationships all the time.